Singbook - Twelve Songs Worth Singing (Book/2CDs)
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
is an inspirational resource for all singing leaders working with children and young people, and contains 12 songs by some of today's most exciting songwriters.
- Suitable for established singing leaders seeking new repertoire, and those leading singing groups for the first time.
- Inspires young people with an exciting and vibrant mix of styles.
- Celebrates our cultural diversity, combining songs from Gujarati, Chinese and Albanian music with the best of the UK.
- Each song includes warm-ups, learning strategies and interviews with the songwriters.
- All vocal parts and lyric sheets are photocopiable.
- The songs are graded and colour-coded into three levels - Starting, Developing and Challenging.
The book is complete with two professionally-produced CDs of complete demonstrations and backing tracks.
Produced in association with Youth Music