The Gibson Les Paul Melody Maker 2014 takes its inspiration from the original 1959 Melody Maker, but is improved by P-90SR and P-90ST pickups and Cleartone coated strings.
This attractive Electric Guitar has a thin profile body, in the rounded 50s style, with a Maple top and neck and a Mahogany back. Other features include:
- A Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays, featuring the 120th anniversary logo on the 12th fret
- Retro white button turners
- Chrome hardware with lightening bar wrap around bridge
- Large strap pins
- Black max-grip speed knobs
- Pickups: P-90SR in neck position, P-90ST in bridge position