Celebrating Gibson’s 120th Anniversary this Guitar is a brand new model for 2014.
Featuring the classic Les Paul mahogany body with maple top & featuring two Gibson Humbucking pickups the Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro gives you a piece of rock n’ roll history at a more affordable price.
The Les Paul Studio Pro also features the ability to split the humbucker coils by pulling the volume knobs out, giving you a single coil sound and many more tonal possibilities.
For further information please call our Gibson Stores: York (01904 658836) or Lincoln (01522 537141)
- USA made
- Mahogany Body (modern weight relief) / Maple Top
- Gloss Nitrocellulose Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- ’57 Classic (neck) & Burstbucker Pro (bridge) Pickups with Coil Split
- Orange Drop Capacitors
- Anniversary 12th fret inlay
- GraphTech Nut
- ‘60s Slim Taper Neck Profile
- Official Gibson Vintage Brown Hardcase