Flute 102: Mastering The Basics
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Flute 102: Mastering the Basics continues the technical, creative and musical development of intermediate flautists by integrating etudes, solo repertoire, orchestral excerpts, duets and contemporary techniques into an innovative curriculum. Lesson plans present, in a clear and logical sequence, activities to develop tone, vibrato, technique and musicianship. The phrasing guides, practice suggestions, and prelude activities expand on the pedagogical approach used in Flute 101, making Flute 102 a must-have staple - perfect for use in the private or university studio.
Flute 102: Mastering the Basics features:
- Daily Warm-up
- Major and minor scale studies, arpeggios and more
- Technical studies: articulation, dynamics, tone and vibrato
- Over 40 etudes
- Recital repertoire: 15 accompanied Flute solos and 2 unaccompanied solos
- Creating your own preludes to develop musicianship
- Idea to follow Flute 101 or any other introductory Flute method