Flute 101: Mastering The Basics
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Flute 101: Mastering the Basics is a uniquely comprehensive teaching resource which, in one book, takes the student through introductory, beginning, and intermediate curriculum. The innovative lesson plans present, in a clear and logical sequence, songs duets, and creative activities to develop tone, technique, and musicianship. The pioneering set of teaching and phrasing guides make Flute 101: Mastering the Basics a must-have staple of the flute teaching studio.
Special features of Flute 101: Mastering the Basics:
- Enriches the technical, musical and creative developments of beginning flautists
- Warm-ups, skill practice and supplemental activities based on learning theory research
- Numerous duets to promote aural and rhythmic skills
- A variety of creative activities that address different learning styles
- Promotes development of musicianship and a beautiful sound
- An extensive collection of well-known songs and Christmas and Hanukah duets
- A Teacher's Guide with a wealth of information and innovative teaching ideas
- A Phrasing Guide presents an organised curriculum to explore musical phrasing
- Perfect for use in the private studio, university studio and woodwind classes
- An innovative approach to teaching beginners!