OCR AS Music Revision Guide 2nd Edition
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
The OCR AS Music Revision Guide 2nd Edition has been written for exams in 2014 and 2015. The guide has been designed to prepare the student fully for the OCR AS Music qualification.
The OCR AS Music Revision Guide 2nd Edition has been written in a clear and concise manner by experienced OCR AS Music teachers and examiners. This comprehensive guide includes:
- Introduction on what to expect from the exam.
- Advise on how to prepare for the performing and composing units.
- In-depth guidance and tuition on preparing for the written exam.
- Introduction to historical study with emphasis on material to help you prepare for the aural extracts.
- Guidance on revising your prescribed works.
- Checklists to encourage thorough knowledge of the contexts of prescribed works.
- Advice on how to interpret questions.
- Explanation on how marks are awarded and hints and tips on how to write a good essay.