Introducing the world's first Variable Instrument Performance amplifier, the Peavey VYPYR V.I.P. The world's first amp that contains Bass guitar, Acoustic guitar and Electric guitar amplifier models. The Vypyr V.I.P. 1 is ideal for medium gigs, with 40 watts of power.
Now for the first time ever using Peavey's Variable Instrument Input a single amp can provide amplification for a variety of instrument types. Not only does the amplifier morph from a bass amp to an acoustic amp, to an electric amp. It also, for the first time ever in an amplifier in this category, allows the electric guitar player access to instrument models as well.
Using appropriate technology, Peavey uses a combination of powerful 32-bit, floating point SHARC processors and patented Transtube® analogue circuitry to create the best sounding modeling amplifiers available. Nothing sounds as good as a VYPYR. All VYPYR effects, amp models and parameter controls can be accessed via the amp itself, with no need to hook the amplifier to a computer.
Peavey's WYSIWYG control surface quickly allows the user the ability to see and adjust the control position, no guessing where the control is supposed to be, or having to manually move it to where it should be preset to preset. VYPYRs new USB bi-directional data and audio port provides and easy way to record, and or connect to our VYPYR software and store presets, get lessons, and practice to backing tracks while connected to your computer.
All of the revolutionary features from the original VYPYR series now even better. More power, more effects, more amp models, Variable Instrument Input, instrument models, and more make this the ultimate amplifier.
Vypyr VIP 1 Features:
- 40 Watts
- One 12" Custom voiced modeling speaker
- Patented TransTube® technology
- Acoustically ported semi-closed back
- 10 instrument models including Acoustic guitar simulators, 12 String guitar model, Mandolin model, 7 String model, Baritone Model, Resonator model, Electric Violin, Bass guitar models
- Enhanced chromatic tuner
- 16 Presets
- 12 Amp accessible stompbox models plus delay reverb and wah (with optional Sanpera)
- 36 on board amp models
- 6 bass amp models
- 6 acoustic amp models
- On-board looper (with optional Sanpera I or II)
- WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) controls
- Amp accessible real time dual parameter controls
- Amp accessible global reverb and delay
- 26 Total on-board amp accessible effects
- Tap Tempo
- Bi-directional USB - Data
- Midi - Audio record out
- Studio quality headphone out
- Aux/MP3/CD input
- Up to 5 effects simultaneously (with optional Sanpera™ I or II)
- Weight Packed: 29.00 lb(13.154 kg)
- Width Packed: 20.25"(51.435 cm)
- Height Packed: 20.75"(52.705 cm)
- Depth Packed: 11.5"(29.21 cm)