J.S. Bach: A Bach Book For Harriet Cohen
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
This celebrated collection contains arrangements prepared for Harriet Cohen by some of Britain's finest composers, such as Frank Bridge, William Walton, and Ralph Vaughan Williams, and includes favourites such as 'Sleepers, Wake', 'In dulci jubilo', and the Andante from Brandenburg Concerto No. 2.
With a new introduction by David Owen Norris, A Bach Book for Harriet Cohen is ideal for all pianists of intermediate standard or above wishing to further explore Bach's music.
- Reissue of an iconic OUP publication from 1932
- Twelve Bach transcriptions prepred for the acclaimed English pianist Harriet Cohen
- Contributions by some of Britain's leading composers of the period
- Arrangements of choral and instrumental works
- Introductory notes by the celebrated pianist and broadcaster David Owen Norris
- Ideal companion volume to Bach Transcriptions for Piano (9780193392618)