The Marshall SL-5 is a feature packed, all valve 5 watt amplifier imbued with that distinctive Slash tone. Working closely with Slash after the success of the AFD100, it was deemed appropriate to make a more accessible amplifier that is ideal for home or studio use.
The SL-5 has two channels; Clean and Overdrive. A single volume control for the clean takes you from authentic Slash clean to Marshall style crunch. The Overdrive channel, consisting of volume and gain, nails the AFD style tone and more. Both of the channels have obviously been approved by Slash himself.
A master EQ section of Bass, Middle, Treble and presence is included, as well as a high quality custom voiced digital reverb control.
As well as providing 5 watts of valve power, the SL-5 can also be switched to just 1 watt at any time via the three way power switch giving you perfect Slash tone at bedroom volume. The amp also has high and low sensitivity inputs.
At the heart of the amp are three ECC83 preamp valves and a single EL34 valve for its power stage. Slash’s favourite Celestion ‘Vintage 30’ 12” speaker brings the amplifier to life.
- 2 Custom Voiced footswitchable Channels – Clean & Overdrive (footswitch included)
- Green/Red Channel Status LED’s
- Full EQ section
- Presence Control
- Digital Reverb (footswitchable)
- High/Low Sensitivity Inputs
- Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker
- Dual Output – 5 watts or 1 watt
- 8 & 16 ohm speaker outputs
- Front panel includes Slash signature and fonts