The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 has been designed to meet the needs of today’s modern home and project studios - with enough I/O to track drums in one session, and enough professional features to DI guitars or record vocals in the next.
With 18 inputs and 20 outputs in total, Scarlett 18i20 gives you eight critically acclaimed Focusrite microphone preamps with switchable phantom power. Precision 24-bit/96kHz A-D/D-A converters deliver exceptional dynamic range to ensure pristine recordings. The analogue mic/line inputs are fitted with combination XLR/jack input sockets, and connections for channels 1+ 2 are on the front panel and offer additional Hi-Z instrument modes and a switchable 10dB pad. An additional eight channels of digital I/O (four channels at 88.2/96kHz) are provided via ADAT lightpipe, with S/PDIF providing an additional stereo digital input and output.
By using the Scarlett 18i20's ADAT port, users can connect additional preamps, like the OctoPre MkII, to boost the preamp count to 16 - enough to record an entire band simultaneously and run a small studio!Dual independent headphone outputs let you set up separate mixes for the engineer and the artist, while a dedicated monitor section, with dim and mute buttons, provides comprehensive control over your studio monitors.
Your audio is in safe hands with eight of Focusrite's award-winning preamps and pristine analogue to digital and digital to analogue converters. With 108dB dynamic range and the latest in USB 2.0 audio streaming technology, recording studio channel counts and quality comes to your USB 2.0 or USB 3 port, with both Mac and PC support and support for all major DAWs.
High-headroom preamps and 10dB pads available on inputs 1 and 2 mean that the Scarlett 18i20 will perform where others may fall. The included Scarlett Mix Control provides comprehensive routing options for low-latency monitoring. Includes Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS Plug-in Suite (compression, gating, EQ and reverb for tracking and mixing).
- 18 input, 20 output USB 2.0 audio interface
- Eight award-winning Focusrite mic preamps with front-panel meters
- Precision 24-bit/96kHz A-D/D-A conversion
- Compatible with Mac, PC and iPad
- Dual headphone outputs and comprehensive monitor control
- Includes Xcite+ Pack: Ableton Live Lite, Novation’s Bass Station soft synth and 1GB of Loopmasters samples
- Includes Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS Plug-in Suite (compression, gating, EQ and reverb for tracking and mixing)
- ADAT I/O port allowing for 8 additional mic preamps via OctoPre MkII or OctoPre MkII Dynamic