Everybody's Ukulele Method - Book 1
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Everybody's Ukulele Method is a step-by-step approach that makes learning to play the Ukulele not only easy, but fun! The careful pacing of the material reflects the vast teaching experience of the authors. This comprehensive book includes a wide variety of such musical styles as rock, blues, folk, jazz, classical, and world music. Play-along online audio complements this innovative method.
Book 1 features:
- Detailed graphics for all new notes and chords
- Standard music notation and tablature
- Detailed instruction for strumming chords
- List of over 40 easy-to-read common ukulele chords
- Icons that tell students what the authors would say if they were at the lesson: Know Your Uke, Music Master, Ukulele Mike Sez, Uke Tip. These icons supply insight and help students make connections to the music
- Students are encouraged to play melody and strum chords to develop ensemble playing skills