IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This item can only be delivered to UK addresses.
Designed with 12 reference-quality XLR microphone input channels and five operation modes, the console-style XR® 1212 is a versatile powered mixer. Two power amps rated at 600W each make it easy to configure for Left & Right; Left & Right with Subwoofer (including fourth-order 100 Hz crossover); Main & Monitor; Main & Monitor with Subwoofer; or Monitor 1 & Monitor 2.
Console style mixer/amp, 12 channels with XLR mic inputs plus stereo line inputs on channels 11 & 12, 60 mm faders, 4 band EQ with mid-morph technology, 2 monitor sends, 1 EFX send, pan pot, PFL and Mute switches. Dual 600W @ 4 ohm Class D power amps, 2 combo (Speakon and 1/4") connecters per amp channel, digital EFX (w/footswitch defeat and tap function). Auto EQ feature (with dedicated RTA input), Feedback Ferrets and digital graphic EQ's that are dedicated to each amplifier. Five power amp modes, including fully active subwoofer crossover. Rack mountable. Full colour box.
- Dual 600W amps lightweight Class D
- Auto GEQ - Feedback Ferret®
- 4-band EQ on input channels
- Digital effects
- Rack mountable
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ
- Two monitor sends
- Dedicated effect return fader
- 12 XLR mic channels
- Weight Unpacked: 22.05 lb(10 kg)
- Weight Packed: 26.46 lb(12 kg)
- Width Packed: 19.875"(50.4825 cm)
- Height Packed: 21.5"(54.61 cm)
- Depth Packed: 9.75"(24.765 cm)