Peavey: Backstage Transtube Amplifier
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This item can only be delivered to UK addresses.
The Peavy Backstage Transtube Amplifier
creates the sound, high output, warmth and "push back" of other high end tube amplifiers and includes extra features such as high and low EQ controls, a 6 inch heavy-duty speaker, switchable TransTube overdrive, AUX input for jamming along to your favourite songs and a headphone jack for those times you need to practise quietly.
The Peavy Backstage Transtube Amplifier preamp allows the gain level to be adjusted for any amount of drive, from clean to crunch to scream, using a unique approach to emulating 12AX7 tubes and their ability to create even, harmonic distortion. This fantastic preamp also mimics the "push back" response of real tube circuitry, which is essential to recreating tube dynamics, distortion and chime.
- 6 inch custom designed speaker
- TransTube® preamp with 2 switchable channels
- Volume and Overdrive controls
- 2-band EQ
- Tape/CD input for practice
- Headphone jack
- 10 watts (rms)
- Weight Unpacked: 9.70 lb(4.399 kg)
- Weight Packed: 11.50 lb(5.216 kg)
- Width Packed: 9.12"(23.1648 cm)
- Height Packed: 14.12"(35.8648 cm)
- Depth Packed: 14"(35.56 cm)