D'addario: EJ46C Pro-Arte Composite Hard Tension Classical Guitar String Set
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This item can only be delivered to UK addresses.
EJ46C, hard tension, is a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection.
Pro-Arte Composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament stranded core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, each set contains an optional monofilament Composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every se
- Silver plated copper wound on an exclusive Composite core material for powerful, long lasting tone
- Composite 3rd/G for increased projection, clear nylon 1st and 2nd strings. All laser sorted for consistent, precise intonation
- Hard tension, a popular choice for its rich tone, increased resistance and strong projection
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh