The THR is the new way to experience your electro-acoustic guitar, utilising advanced modeling technologies developed by Yamaha.
The THR5A offers simulations of classic tube condenser and dynamic mics, combined with studio-grade effects to create recording-studio tone direct from your ultra compact guitar amp wherever you are.
Featuring built-in effects such as Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, and a range of Reverbs, and five different microphone models, you can tailor the sound to you tastes, and use the USB interface to record directly into your computer.
Virtual Circuit Modeling (VCM) delivers incredibly realistic microphone modeling. Breathtaking stereo hi-fi playback sound using Yamaha's exclusive Extended Stereo Technology, seamless USB interfacing with the bundled full copy of Cubase AI6 - plus all connecting cables in the box.
Running on AC or battery power for the ultimate in portability, and suitable for either classical or steel string acoustic guitars.
- Mic Types: Condensor, Dynamic, Tube, Nylon, EG CLN
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Delay/Reverb, Spring Reverb, Hall Reverb *Compressor, *Noise Gate - using THR editor only
- EQ: Tone
- Chromatic Tuner
- Connections: Input (Standard Mono)
- Speakers: 2 x 8cm Full Range
- Rated Output : 10W (5W + 5W)
- AC/Battery Power (Adaptor Included)
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Accessories: USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, DVD-ROM (Cubase AI6)