D'addario: J80 Octave Mandolin String Set 12-46 - Phosphor Bronze Wound
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This item can only be delivered to UK addresses.
D'Addario's octave mandolin strings are designed for use with octave mandolins of various scales. The unwound strings are made from plain steel and the wound strings are phosphor bronze.
D'Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- Designed for use with octave mandolins of various scales
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012/.012, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022/.022, .032/.032, .046/.046
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh