Peavey: MAX112 Bass Combo Amplifier
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This item can only be delivered to UK addresses.
The MAX® 112 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 200 Watts of power that includes DDT™ speaker protection and a 12 inch heavy-duty woofer, the Peavey MAX® 112 is ready for plenty of gigs and rehearsals. Another Peavey exclusive is the patented TransTube® circuitry that offers you a gain boost feature. The EQ section includes a 3 band EQ and buttons for Punch, Mid-shift and Bright. The Max 112 also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker, a testament to Peavey's technology driven philosophy. Rounding out the features are a built-in chromatic tuner, XLR direct output with ground lift and 1/8" jacks for phones output and aux input.
- 200 watts (rms) into 8 ohms
- DDT™ speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with Transtube® gain boost
- 3 band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
- 12 inch speaker
- Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement
- Built-in direct output with ground lift
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" phones output
- Chromatic tuner
- Tuned, ported enclosure
- Weight Unpacked: 40.00 lb(18.143 kg)
- Weight Packed: 42.00 lb(19.05 kg)
- Width Packed: 17.32"(43.9928 cm)
- Height Packed: 21.45"(54.483 cm)
- Depth Packed: 16.73"(42.4942 cm)