Peavey: MAX110 Bass Combo Amplifier
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This item can only be delivered to UK addresses.
The MAX® 110 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 100 Watts of power that includes DDT™ speaker protection and a 10 inch heavy-duty woofer, the Peavey MAX® 110 is ready for plenty of gigs and rehearsals. Another Peavey exclusive is the patented TransTube® circuitry that offers you a gain boost. The EQ section includes a 3 band EQ and a button for Mid-shift. The Max 110 also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker, a testament to Peavey's technology driven philosophy. Rounding out the features are a built-in chromatic tuner and 1/8" jacks for phones output and aux input.
- 100 watts (rms) into 4 ohms
- DDT™ speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with Transtube® gain boost
- 3 band EQ with Mid-shift control
- 10 inch speaker
- Tuned, ported enclosure
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" phones output
- Chromatic tuner
- Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement
- Weight Unpacked: 35.01 lb(15.88 kg)
- Weight Packed: 36.99 lb(16.78 kg)
- Width Packed: 15.9"(40.386 cm)
- Height Packed: 19.6"(49.784 cm)
- Depth Packed: 14.5"(36.83 cm)