Peavey: PV20 USB Compact Mixer
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This item can only be delivered to UK addresses.
The PV 20 USB features built-in DSP effects with multiple reverbs and delays, plus vocal enhancer and much more, while a USB port allows direct connection to a USB-equipped computer for recording from the mixer or playing back digital audio (compatible with Mac OSX, Windows XP, ME & 2000). It also includes pre-fader monitor sends; post-fader effects send; inserts on all channels; and dual, switchable line inputs on the two stereo channels. All PV Series mixers include our Tape to Control Room and Tape to Mix assigns, which allow the operator to monitor an external stereo signal without using any of the mixer's channels. In addition, the mixers' Control Room output sends a stereo master output signal to an external source for monitoring. Phantom power, effects send and a contour switch are also standard on all models.
- Compatable with Mac OSX, Win XP, ME and 2000
- Built-in DSP effects processor
- Sixteen RQ™ (reference quality) low noise microphone inputs with insert points
- Channels 17/18 and 19/20 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- LED clip, signal and mute indication
- Two pre-fader monitor sends
- One post-fader effects send
- Precision 60 mm faders on input channels and stereo master out
- Control room outputs, global 48V phantom power
- Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
- Stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced connectors
- Rugged console design
- Universal switching power supply
- USB port to connect to a computer for recording or playing back digital audio to/from computer
- Weight Unpacked: 17.50 lb(7.938 kg)
- Weight Packed: 21.00 lb(9.525 kg)
- Width Packed: 6.12"(15.5448 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.87"(70.7898 cm)
- Depth Packed: 19.5"(49.53 cm)