Rico: Reserve B Flat Clarinet Reeds - 2.5/10 Box
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Reserve reeds are unfiled and feature a wider blank taper, allowing for greater brilliance and spectrum of colours. The Reserve reed is ideally suited for solo and chamber performance. Reserve reeds are made from thick blank, lower-internode cane; lower-internode cane comes from the first four tubes of the cane stalk, yielding greater consistency from reed to reed.
- High-density cane produces more durable, consistent reeds
- Colour video inspection sorts cane quality
- Optical laser measurements ensure accuracy
- Precision natural-diamond cutting blades maintain reed consistency
- Now offered exclusively in boxes of 10