Gretsch: G5420LH Electromatic Hollow Body (Orange) - Left Handed
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This item can only be delivered to UK addresses.
After unearthing a Baldwin-era FilterTron pickup with incredible tonal properties, Gretsch decided to deconstruct the pickup and reproduce the sound for their Electromatic Hollow Body Guitars, giving them a burst of new energy and sound.
The G5420T from Gretsch is a single-cutaway hollow bodied electric guitar, which uses a traditional soundpost to transfer sound from the top to the back, in the same way as a violin or cello would do. This completely changes the acoustic properties of the guitar creating a balanced and powerful tone.
Attention to detail such as bound sound holes and fingerboard, silver plexi pickguard, and a bound front and back to the body will really make you stand out.
- Series - Electromatic Collection
- Colour - Orange
- Body Material - 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape - Single Cutaway
- Body Finish - Gloss Urethane
- Bracing - Sound Post
- Body Depth - 2.75" / 69.85mm
- Number of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard - Rosewood
- Neck Material - Maple
- Nut Width - 1.6875" / 43mm
- Scale Length - 24.5" / 62.2cm
- Bridge Pickup - Black Top FilterTron
- Neck Pickup - Black Top FilterTron
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Toggle (Bridge / Bridge & Neck / Neck)
- Controls - Volume 1, Volume 2, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish - Chrome
- Bridge - Rosewood Based Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Tuning Machines - Vintage Style Open-Back