Gretsch: G5422TDCG Electromatic Hollow Body Guitar (Snow Crest White)
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This item can only be delivered to UK addresses.
After unearthing a Baldwin-era FilterTron pickup with incredible tonal properties, Gretsch decided to deconstruct the pickup and reproduce the sound for their Electromatic Hollow Body Guitars, giving them a burst of new energy and sound.
The G5422TDCG from Gretsch is a single-cutaway hollow bodied electric guitar, which uses a traditional soundpost to transfer sound from the top to the back, in the same way as a violin or cello would do. This completely changes the acoustic properties of the guitar creating a balanced and powerful tone.
Attention to detail such as bound sound holes and fingerboard, silver plexi pickguard, and a double-bound body will really make you stand out. The Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato system completes the look and the playability of this fantastic guitar.
- Series - Electromatic Collection
- Colour - Snow Crest White
- Body Material - 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape - Double Cutaway
- Body Finish - Gloss Urethane
- Body Depth - 2.25" / 57mm
- Number of Frets - 22
- Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard - Rosewood
- Neck Material - Maple
- Nut Width - 1.6875" / 43mm
- Scale Length - 24.5" / 62.2mm
- Bridge Pickup - Black Top FilterTron
- Neck Pickup - Black Top FilterTron
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Toggle (Neck / Bridge and Neck / Bridge)
- Controls - Volume 1, Volume 2, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish - Gold plated
- Bridge - Rosewood Based Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Tuning Machines - Vintage Style Open-Back