The Les Paul Ultra - based on the original Les Paul - has all the classic features guitarists look for.
There's the sleek, traditional design. There's the Probucker pickups for a wide variety of tones, which allows acoustic like tones. There's a combination of the mahogany body and neck for soft tones, and the maple top for lighter tones.
The Les Paul also comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty, supported by Gibson's world renowned customer service.
- Body Material - Chambered mahogany with Belly-scarf
- Top Material - AAA Flame maple Veneer
- Neck - Mahogany, Slim Taper “D” Profile, Gluded-in; Mortise and Tenon
- Dimensions - 24.75” scale, nut width, 12” Fingerboard radius
- Nut width - 1.68”
- Fingerboard - Rosewood with pearloid trapezoid inlays
- Fingerboard radius - 12”
- Pickups - Epiphone ProBucker™-2 (neck), Epiphone ProBucker™-3 (bridge) Fingerboard Pickup Shadow NanoMag™ Low-impedance pickup
- Front Controls - 3-way selector, neck volume, bridge volume, NanoMag™ Volume with push-push A/B switch, Master Tone, A/B LED indicators
- Back Controls - NanoMag gain, Nanomag Treble, NanoMag Bass
- Chromatic Tuner - On/Off switch, A-G indictors, high, low, and in-tune LED
- Outputs - 1/4 mono(blended) 1/4 stereo, USB
- Power - 9 volt battery (computer supplies power when USB connected)
- Binding - Fingerboard and body 1 ply, cream
- Frets - 22 medium jumbo
- Bridge - Locktone Tune-o-matic™/Stopbar
- Hardware - Nickel
- Machine Heads - Grover® 16:1