Kathy Blackwell/David Blackwell: Starters Teacher's Handbook - Notes And Accompaniments For Fiddle, Viola, And Cello Time Starters
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
The Starters Teacher's Handbook is the perfect resource for all teachers using Fiddle, Viola, and Cello Time Starters. Brimming over with creative ideas, it contains imaginative accompaniments for all tunes in the pupil books, extra pieces and warm-ups, photocopiable resources, and a fantastic CD for use with all three instruments. With clear presentation and careful pacing, this book will be welcomed by anyone looking for a helping hand with the important early stages of learning an instrument.
- Piano and string accompaniments for Fiddle, Viola, and Cello Time Starters
- Notes on the pieces and ideas for extending the material during lessons
- Warm-ups and extra pieces to supplement the pupil books
- Photocopiable quizzes, worksheet, practice record, and certificate
- CD of lively play-along tracks
- Fully cross-referenced with the pupil books
- All three pupil books are fully compatible and suitable for individual or mixed group lessons