This exciting revised edition of Enjoy Playing Guitar: Tutor Book 2 picks up where Book 1 left off, guiding students to the next level in their musical development.
Using the same clear approach and careful pacing, it introduces new positions (2nd, 5th, 7th), techniques (left-hand slurs, harmonics, the barré), and musical ideas, supported by tailored solos, duets, and trios.
With extension activities to advance musicianship, a repertoire section for concert pieces, and a CD with over 60 play-along tracks, this is an ideal one-stop resource for the developing classical guitarist.
- accommodates one-to-one or group teaching
- over 50 pieces in a range of styles, including original compositions and arrangements of popular favourites, among them tunes from Harry Potter and Oliver!
- supporting exercises and activities covering improvisation, accompanying, and transposition
- detailed illustrations showing hand/finger positions and other technical points
- fun quizzes to reinforce learning
- CD of play-alongs for performance and practice use