Blackstar: ID:100TVP Programmable Head Amplifier
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This item can only be delivered to UK addresses.
The Blackstar ID:100TVP is a 100 Watt programmable head. When paired with one or two matching ID:412 4x12 cabinets it becomes a killer stack perfect for gigging.
The ID: Series represents the culmination of more than seven years technical research and development by the same team that designed Series One, Artisan and HT Venue. The unique controls allow you to custom design your own sound, store it and then have the confidence that the amp will perform in a live environment.
By using the unique Voice control, patented ISF and patent-applied-for True Valve Power, these amplifiers allow unparalleled flexibility and ease of use, enabling you to in effect, design the sound in your head and deliver it live as LOUD as valve™. Individuality is power!
- 100W programmable head
- True Valve Power - LOUD as Valve™
- Voice - select from 6 classic channels
- Manual Mode
- 3 band EQ with patented ISF
- 128 user storable patches
- Multi effects - 4 x modulations, 4 x delays, 4 x reverbs
- Master Volume
- USB connectivity - easily edit and record
- GUI software supplied for deep editing, practice and sharing
- MIDI Input
- MP3/Line Input
- Speaker Emulated Output
- Built-in tuner
- Revolutionary tone
- Multi-function footswitch (supplied separately)