The Hal Leonard Guitar Tab Method is the guitar method students and teachers have been waiting for. Learn single notes with riffs like Day Tripper and Crazy Train, power chords with classics by AC/DC and the Who, strumming with songs from Neil Young and Nirvana, and much more.
The method's unique, well-paced, and logical teaching sequence will get students playing more easily than ever before, and music from popular artists like the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, and Led Zeppelin will keep them playing and having fun.
Book 1 includes:
- parts of the guitar
- easy-to-follow guitar tablature
- notes & riffs starting on the low E string
- tempo & time signatures
- understanding notes and rests
- palm muting
- power chords
- open chords
- slides and slurs
- hammer-ons and pull-offs
- many music styles
- nearly 100 riffs and songs
- audio CD with demos of every example