Created for live performance in any situation, the Casio XW-P1 Performance Synthesizer is light-weight and slim-line with the capability for mains or battery operation.
The XW-P1 comes packed with a wide selection of presets including Solo Synthesizer, Hex Layer, Drawbar Organ tones, and a wealth of PCM and Synth waveforms. Performance setups can be pre-defined for quick access and sounds can be layered and split across four keyzones. Beats and phrases can be created instantly with the on-board phrase and step sequencers, and the arpeggiator gives instant melodic movement to any sound.
SMF data or audio data saved on an SD card can be played back while playing the keyboard, and MIDI devices, microphones, audio players, and other equipment can be connected using the various input and outputs. The Casio XW-P1 can also accomodate external sound modules and portable audio equipment that be placed on the designated rubber holding space for a convenient live setup.
- 2158 PCM waves, including wave data from the CZ series
- 100 solo synthesizer presets 311 waves reproducing vintage analog synthesizer sounds
- 50 hex layer presets layer as many as 6 tones for ensemble sounds
- 50 drawbar organ presets to reproduce traditional drawbar organ sounds
- 420 PCM mlody and PCM drum presets including pianos, guitars and drums
- Create integrated sounds by layering analog synthesizer waves and PCM waves
- Create your own drawbar organ sounds using the nine sliders
- Assign performance setups for up to 4 designated keyboard zones using the performance function
- Phrase sequencer for creating and playing back musical phrases to enhance performances
- Step sequencer for creating and playing back a variety of rhythm patterns
- Arpeggio function to automatically play arpeggios just by pressing keys
- SMF data or audio data saved to SD card for playback while playing the keyboard
- Inputs and outputs for MIDI devices, microphones, audio players, and other equipment
- Designated rubber holding space for portable audio equipment or MIDI devices