The go-anywhere, play-anywhere Fender Mustang Mini amp is ultra-portable and ultra-versatile. It packs state-of-the-art Fender tone technology into a diminutive yet amazingly versatile amp with a single 6.5" speaker and seven watts of power.
Highly compact and lightweight (only 7.25 lbs.), the is loaded with features including 24 onboard presets built from eight digital amp models and a dozen digital effects (with more available online, including artist presets) and easy computer connectivity.
Other features include headphone output, auxiliary input, USB port and included USB cable for digital recording, Fender FUSE™ connectivity for adding more effects and parameters, programmable control knobs including gain and treble, "tap" button for setting delay times and modulation rates, "save" button for preserving modified preset settings, built-in tuner, hinged handle that doubles as tilt-back mechanism, distinctive Mustang "carbon-tweed" cosmetics, AC adaptor (included) and battery operation (six AA batteries, not included).
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Inputs: One
- Controls: Preset, Effects, Gain, Volume, Treble, Master
- Auxillary Input: 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack
- Headphone Jack: Yes
Height: 9.45" (24 cm)
Width: 9.45" (24 cm)
Depth: 6.69” (17 cm)
- Weight: 7.25 lb. (3.3 kg)
- Footswitch: 1/4" Footswitch Jack
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Vibratone, Vintage Tremolo, Octave Down, Small Room Reverb, Fender ’65 Spring Reverb, Stereo Tape Delay, Tape Delay + Room Reverb, Chorus + Hall Reverb, Vibratone + Room Reverb
- Features: 7 Watt digital amplifier, Uses AC power supply (included) or six AA batteries, 8 amp models, 24 presets (additional presets including Artist presets available with free Fender FUSE™ software), Digital chromatic tuner, Metal handle doubles as a tilt-back stand, Two "quick access" presets can be selected with (optional) one-button footswitch, Stereo headphone output for silent practice or line out, USB connection for FUSE application and digital recording output