Hot Licks: Learn Southern Rock Guitar With 6 Great Masters!
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
classic video titles have been made available on DVD, making it even easier to learn with the world’s top players…right in your own home! These new transfers make them look better than ever while DVD technology makes navigating each lesson even easier!
You’ll never miss a note
- You see the music and the tablature on screen as it’s being played
- All right and left-hand techniques are shown in close up and with helpful split-screen effects to make learning easy
- Slow motion segments with standard pitch sound
- Artist biographies
- Selected discographies
- Suggested listening
- Booklet with music examples included
This DVD offers six great lessons from the masters of Southern Rock Guitar:
- Lesson 1 James Burton – demonstrates Suzie Q, pick and finger technique, and string bending
- Lesson 2 Lonnie Mack – demonstrates rhythm guitar, whammy bar tricks, and plays his hits Wham and Memphis
- Lesson 3 Greg Martin – teaches Eric Clapton, Chuck Berry and Keith Richards styles
- Lesson 4 David Grissom – demonstrates vibrato, attack, Billy Gibbons style and pedal tones
- Lesson 5 Lee Roy Parnell – slide guitar in open G tuning, Lowell George style and Dixie Chicken
- Lesson 6 Warren Haynes – brings a touch of the Allman Bros. Band to string bending, plus Albert King style