The new Fender Mustang amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle. Driven by incredibly authentic amp models and a huge bank of built-in effects, Mustang amplifiers come equipped with USB connectivity and Fender FUSE™ software, allowing your musical creativity and imagination to run wild.
The Mustang V head is a 150-watt amp that sounds great and pumps serious power and performance. It contains 100 amp presets derived from 12 different amp models that deliver tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, and 37 different effects in four categories (stomp, modulation, delay and reverb), all easily and instantly accessed. It’s great for the big gigs, and the 1/8” headphone jack doubles as speaker-emulated line out. Further, connect Mustang V to your computer with free Fender FUSE™ software. Open up a world of possibilities, including on-screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE™ community, and free Fender artist presets. Mustang V’s included four-button footswitch controls quick access, preset/bank select, effects on/off and tuner (optional programmable two-button footswitch also available).
- Guitar amp with all new DSP platform
- All new high quality amp models and effects
- 100 onboard factory and user presets
- Headphone output and auxiliary input
- Chromatic tuner
- 'Millennium Blackface treatment includes carbon tweed covering and new top-loaded front control panel
- USB connectivity for high-quality, low-latency audio output and interface with free Fender FUSE PC/Mac application
- Fender FUSE applications offers on-screen parameter control, deep editing, unlimited preset storage, online patch swapping and upgrades
- FUSE community includes chat forums, preset trading and additional content from Fender and artists
- Includes disc with Ableton Live Lite Fender Edition
- Amplitube Fender LE Edition and other extras also included
Mustang V packs it all into a striking visual design with sleek and modern Fender styling that provides a look that’s as desirable as the sound.
Model - Mustang V Head
Series - Mustang
Amplifier Type - Solid State
Colour - BlackElectronics
Voltage - 240v
Wattage - 150 Watts (2 x 75) Stereo
Effects Loop - Stereo Effects Loop
Inputs - One 1/4" Instrument
Auxiliary Input - 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack
Headphone Jack - 1/8" Headphone Jack
Line Out - USB Port, 1/8" Headphone Jack doubles as Speaker Emulated Line Out
Channels - One Channel with 100 presets
Power Handling - 150 Watts (2 x 75) Stereo
Controls - Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Middle, Reverb, Master, Data Wheel, soft keys for Amp Select, Stomp Edit, Modulation Edit, Delay Edit, Reverb Edit, Utility, Save, Exit, and Tap/TunerHardware
Grill Cover - Black Textured 'Carbon Tweed' Vinyl Covering with Silver Grill Cloth
Output Impedance - 8 Ohms per side
Length - 10.25"
Width - 26.5"
Height - 10.5"
Weight - 27lbs (12.2kg)
Effects - 12 Amp Models, 7 Stomp Effects, 11 Modulation Effects, 9 Delay Effects, and 10 Reverb Effects