OCR AS Music Listening Tests - 3rd Edition
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Outgoing edition - useful for listening practice! New edition to support new set works coming Autumn 2013.
This book contains practice listening tests that will help you to prepare fully for Sections A and B of the Introduction to Historical Study in Music exam paper. It has been carefully written by two experienced examiners and teachers to match the requirements of the OCR AS Music Specification for June 2011 to June 2013. You can use this book for coursework or for revision and preparation in the final weeks before your exam.
- A detailed introduction that takes you through the types of questions and knowledge expected in the exam.
- Six tests each on Instrumental Repertoire 1700 – 1830 and Popular Instrumental Music 1900 – Present Day
- Six tests on the prescribed orchestral scores from June 2012 – June 2013.
- Six tests on the jazz set works for June 2011 – January 2013 and June 2013 – June 2014
- Model answers to all of the tests
- A comprehensive glossary
- A scores booklet containing printed extracts of all the music covered in the book.
A CD of the 50 music extracts used in the book is available separately: OCR AS Music Listening Tests (3rd edition) CD ISBN: 978.1.78038.125.1 RHG242.