Friedemann Tischmeyer: Internal Mixing (Tutorial DVD Volume 1)
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Internal Mixing is aimed at all harddisk recording program users who do their mixing mainloy with their computers. You need more than a wide selection of plug-ins for a professional sounding mix! Internal Mixing provides practical strategies for using computers to make powerful, clear, and perfectly balanced mixes and shows how to create them without expensive outboard equipment.
Internal Mixing Volumes 1-2 Trailer
- more than 160 min. runtime
- HD-Video Format
- extremely high quality tutorial videos
- PC or MAC required
- no installation required
- DVD contains 4 languages: English, German, Spanish, French
Volume 1 Contents:
- Defining the objective of the mix
- The way to a good mix in one sentence
- The three dimensions
- Tips for delivering the mix master to the mastering studio
- More bits sound better!
- The systematic approach - clarity and a good workflow for the mix
- Working with groups
- Compressing groups to save CPU and increase sound power
- EQing groups to save resources and create "space"
- Handling groups: What do I control via groups, and what via tracks
- Workflow overview
- Summary of panning rules
- Preventing phase interference
- The masking effect
- Breakdown of the frequency bands and their principle zones
- Mixing a tight bass range
- EQ basic rules
- Common basic parameters of compressors and their use
- 1.024 x 768 pixel Monitor, DVD drive, Quicktime 7
Windows XP Home und Professional, Windows Vista (QT 7.1.3), 2 GHz or faster, 256 MB RAM, Windows MME & Direct Sound.
OS X Version 10.4, Mac G4 1,67 GHz or faster