Todd Sucherman: Methods And Mechanics 2
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Todd Sucherman's Methods And Mechanics 2
is a four-hour, 2-DVD set which includes 15 song performances with analysis and breakdowns, including the music of Styx and others. Todd also covers topics such as odd phrasing, hand exercises and applications, concepts for practice routines, and an extensive look at ghost notes. He also touches on several topics rarely covered on other drum DVDs, including career development ideas and concepts to navigate through life as a touring/working musician. Many other concepts and tips are also presented, along with several new drum solos."Todd is a world-class drummer, and one of the leading lights in rock drumming right now,"
says Hudson Music Senior Drum Editor Joe Bergamini. "So we were delighted when we had the opportunity to team up with Todd on this DVD and his forthcoming book project. With these products, Todd shows that he is not only a great player, but also a great educator."
"I'm excited to team up with Hudson Music for my second DVD release," says Todd. "I feel it's important to pass on useful information to other musicians and the next generation of players. There's unique information on Methods and Mechanics II - musically and conceptually - to help prepare musicians for working and touring in the 21st century. It is my hope that viewers are entertained, inspired, and excited to get behind their drum kits."
- 15 song performances with analysis and breakdowns featuring the music of Styx, Taylor Mills and Jerry Goodman
- Styx live performances on tour
- Several solo improvisations
- Extensive look at ghost notes
- Hand exercises and applications
- Odd phrases with paradiddles
- Career conduct and navigational philosophies
- Melodic song form practice ideas
- Concepts for practice routines
- Rhythmic Bending
- Overcoming nerves
- Recording session manners
- Gear and monitor tips
- Quick ips and Prefessional Suggestions
- Blooper reel
- Also learn how to navigate through all aspects of life on the road - airplanes, hotels, town cars, the tour bus, luggage (while remaining sane)