Ying Ying Ng: Music Theory For Young Children - Book 4
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Music Theory for Young Children is a new series of theory workbooks for young children that incorporates clear symbols and instructions, creative illustrations, intense colour and engaging learning techniques, including the use of stickers in exercises, in a highly structured and well-researched presentation.
Book 4 covers:
- Treble clef notes and bass clef notes (middle C to high G, middle C to low F)
- degrees of the scale
- intervals (2nd to 8ve)
- tonic triads (the major scales of C, G, D and F)
- grouping of notes (2/4, 3/4, 4/4 time)
- answering rhythms (2 bar rhythm)
- performance directions (Grade 1)
- general exercises (Grade 1)