Ying Ying Ng: Music Theory For Young Children - Book 3
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
This Item Earns 10 Musicroom Points
Music Theory for Young Children is a new series of theory workbooks for young children that incorporates clear symbols and instructions, creative illustrations, intense colour and engaging learning techniques, including the use of stickers in exercises, in a highly structured and well-researched presentation.
Book 3 covers:
- Treble clef notes (middle C to treble high G)
- bass clef notes (middle C to bass low F)
- time names and time values (semiquaver note, semiquaver rest)
- dots (dotted minim, dotted crotchet, dotted quaver)
- ties and slurs
- semitones and tones
- scales and key signatures (the major scales of C, G, D and F)