Ying Ying Ng: Music Theory For Young Children - Book 2
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
Music Theory for Young Children is a new series of theory workbooks for young children that incorporates clear symbols and instructions, creative illustrations, intense colour and engaging learning techniques, including the use of stickers in exercises, in a highly structured and well-researched presentation.
Book 2 covers:
- Treble clef notes (middle C to treble C)
- bass clef notes (middle C to bass C)
- notes on the stave and stems
- bar lines and time signatures (2/4, 3/4, 4/4)
- rests (semibreve rest, minim rest, crotchet rest)
- time names and time values (quaver note, quaver rest)
- accidentals (sharp, natural, flat)