Edexcel A2 Music Listening Tests (3rd edition)
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
This book contains a series of past questions that would make excellent practice for your GCE exam, but please note that this is an old edition and the content refers to older set works that were used for examination in 2012, 2013 or 2014, but are no longer used. For the most up-to-date edition, click here.
You can no longer purchase the accompanying CD, since this edition of the book has been discontinued.
You can still purchase this item if you have already got the CD and need more copies of the book itself, or if you just want to use some practice, but please be aware this title has been replaced by the 4th Edition
- Listening tests that help you to prepare for Section A of the written paper
- Practice questions for Sections B and C of the written paper
- Over 20 dictation exercises that are valuable practice for the Aural Awareness question
- Helpful hints and advice to enable you to do your best
- A comprehensive glossary that explains all of the terms you need to know.
- Model answers to all of the questions
read Music and English at Southampton University, where he was awarded a Ph.D for his study of the music of John Taverner. He is a chair of examiners for GCE Music, an in-service trainer, church organist, and writer, and formerly taught music in a sixth-form college.Alistair Wightman
has worked in primary, secondary and further education, and continues to teach at the Staffordshire County Council School for talented young musicians. He is also a freelance teacher and writer, and serves as a principal examiner in music history and analysis in A-level music with one of the English examination boards.