Finding Ursula Vaughan Williams
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
An anthology of new songs for voice and Piano on poems by Ursula Vaughan Williams.
- Nicola LeFanu – Finding, for Baritone and Piano
- Jeremy Dale Roberts – Spoken to a Bronze Head, for Mezzo Soprano/Soprano and Piano
- Alastair Borthwick – Time being, for Baritone/Tenor and Piano
- Leonidas Sakallarides – Place, for Soprano and Piano
- Elegy for Soprano and Piano
- Anthony Payne – The Headland, for Baritone/Mezzo-Soprano/Countertenor and Piano
- Thomas Simaku – Need for Speech, for Soprano and Piano
- Evis Sammoutis – This girl is dead, for Soprano and Piano
- Richard Tsang – There must be time for grief, for Soprano and Piano