Do you teach or Play Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keys or lead Vocals? - If the answer is 'Yes' - then Progression Music Software from Notion Music is for you!
The ideal software to support you through all your music exams. Fully endorsed by many top professionals, Progression helps fuel your creativity - Progression is a music notation programme and so much more.
Progression is a powerful Guitar tab and playback application, revolutionizing the way Guitar players create music.
The revolutionary songwriting and composition software for Guitar, Bass and Drums. You can easily enter tab or notation and hear your music play back instantly with real instrument samples. Progression makes it easy to create your own guitar tab, lead sheets, and standard sheet music complete with an audio track of your work.
Write In Tab or Notation
Quickly enter your guitar tab or notation with your keyboard and mouse - or you can play your music on a MIDI compatible guitar or MIDI keyboard and Progression turns it into a score. If you make changes to the tab, the notation will change accordingly, and vice-versa.
Guitar instructors can use Progression to record scales and lesson plans for their students. Students learn faster because they can actually hear the parts as they are meant to be played. And it is simple to change the key or adjust the tempo to suit your needs.
The first thing you notice when you start Progression is the unique user interface with an amplifier feel and a fretboard. And it doesn’t just look cool-with the interactive fretboard you can create and audition chords and add them to the score with a click of the mouse. Or you can find the chord you want with the interactive chord library.
Built-In Amp Silulation
To help you make your music match your style and tastes, Progression comes bundled with two guitar and bass amp simulation and FX applications; ReValver MKII for Progression and IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube 2 DUO. Or use your own VST effects and amp modelers.
Don’t know how to write for drums? Progression comes with over 70 different drum beat patterns already scored. All you need to is find the beat you want and copy and paste the pattern to you score. Drum styles range from Jazz and Rock to Funk and World Beats. It even includes electronic beats and drum fills.
Real Instrument Playback
Progression features thousands of real electric and acoustic guitar samples from Neil Zaza, electric bass samples and drum samples from Grammy® Award winners Victor and Roy 'Futureman' Wooten. Also included: grand piano, upright bass, clavinet, and electric piano.
- Just come up with a great Riff? Get it down before you forget it! TAB it out!
- Want to write some of your own music and hear what it will sound like? Print it out?
- How about getting your song as an audio file to burn to CD or MP3?
- Want to learn how to red music? Progression can help!
- Email your song to the band for them to play along to and learn their part
- How about writing how YOU want the drums to sound? Or seeing if the Bass sounds better slapped?
- You can even tweak the built in amps to add loads of different simulations and effect to your music!
- Yes - it works on Mac or PC
- Yes - you can write in TAB, notation, chord boxes, chord names, or even use an interactive Guitar fretboard!
- Yes - It's MIDI compatible
- XP/Vista/Windows 7 (64 bit compatible)
- Processor: 3.0 Ghz Pentium IV or equivalent.
- RAM: 1 GB
- 1.5 GB Hard Disk Space
- OSX 10.4 or Higher (Compatible with Snow Leopard)
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Dual Processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- 1.5 GB Hard Disk Space