In The Bride's Guide to Musicians renowned harpist Anne Roos draws upon 25+ years of experience to guide you every step of the way in planning the musical portion of your perfect wedding. She also helps you find cost-effective ways to include live music in your overall wedding budget.
With tips from internationally recognized wedding professionals, this fun guide is designed to be the only book you'll need when you go shopping for your wedding musicians. It comes complete with worksheets, checklists, and more!
- how you can afford live music (and all kinds of other frills) for your wedding
- how to choose the perfect musical selections for your wedding day
- how to find great wedding musicians
- how to audition musicians before you hire them
- what you need in a performance agreement (including sample contracts!)