W.A. Mozart: Missa in C major (Sparrow Mass) K.220 (Vocal Score)
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
If ordering more than 10 copies, please call us on +44 (0)1284 725725 to check availability.
Mozart’s “Missa in C major” (K.220), nicknamed the “Sparrow Mass” for its frequently recurring characteristic motifs in the violins, has retained a firm place in the choral repertoire to the present day.
The “Sparrow Mass” is one of the most significant pieces of church music from Mozart’s years in Salzburg.
Thanks to its clarity and largely homophonic texture, it remains even today a work that is easily mastered in church and concert hall performances.
- Urtext of the New Mozart Edition
- Ideal for church services and concert performances
- Full score & performance material (BA5343) and vocal score (BA5343-90) for sale
- Arrangement for soloists, choir & organ (BA7522) for sale
- Arrangement for soloists and female choir (BA5693) avaailable for sale