Musicroom.com is committed to keeping the personal details of its visitors and customers private and secure (information is collected and stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will not sell or share your personal details with unrelated third parties, partners or affiliates, without explicitly asking for your consent in advance.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
We use the personal information you give us for the following purposes:
- to contact you about the status of your order.
- to efficiently process and dispatch your order to your delivery address.
- to change and enhance the web site.
- to occasionally email you with details of our products, special promotions, and enhancements. If you would prefer not to receive these mailings, then please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line 'Unsubscribe'. Please note that we will only send email to people who have opted in to receive it and where we are replying to an email query.
- to conduct anonymous and aggregate research into a) the way our web site is used and b) the purchasing patterns of our customers.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
3rd Party Ad Serving
We allow other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements on our behalf. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites. Currently we have relationships with the following third-party ad networks: Criteo
Platform of Privacy Preferences
Our machine-readable P3P Policy is located here: www.musicroom.com/W3C/privacy_policy.xml.
We have also translated the P3P Policy into English: www.musicroom.com/W3C/PrivacyPolicy.aspx.