Tired of carrying multiple collections and assorted sheet music to every wedding you play? This comprehensive collection is a one-stop destination for pianists who play for weddings.
Featuring styles ranging from Classical to contemporary, this anthology is a must-have for today’s bride and groom, and contains service music for preludes, processionals, bridal marches, unity candle lightings, recessionals and postludes. Although each piano selection can be played as a solo, there are optional instrumental obbligatos for some pieces, featuring parts for Cello, Oboe, Trumpet, Flute and Violin. In addition, Well-Tempered Weddings
contains several classic and contemporary vocal selections suitable for use before and during the wedding ceremony.
This book has a special binding which allows it to lay flat on the music rack no matter what page you are on. In addition, Well-Tempered Weddings
contains the following bonus products:
- Separate music sheets for the vocalist and instrumentalist
- Double listening CD containing all selections...(consider loaning the CD to your prospective bride and groom and let them choose what they want you to play!)
- Accompaniment tracks for all of the vocal songs
- Repertoire suggestions for the ceremony
- A sample service order
- A wedding checklist for the bride and groom starting 9 months prior to the wedding day.
This will be a piano collection you will use for years to come!