The POD Studio UX2 interface connects to any computer to turn any room into a professionally designed, great sounding recording studio! This USB recording device is like a rack full of premium tube recording equipment, plus a perfectly engineered recording room for guitar and bass, thanks to the acclaimed Line 6 guitar/bass Tone Direct with mic and cab modelling.
Also included is the POD Farm software, offering a world of meticulously crafted models, vintage guitar and bass rigs, as well as universally sought after stompbox and rack effects. This is the tone that pros rely on and only Line 6 provides. What else would you expect from the makers of the revolutionary POD product family?
- 2 mic inputs with +48v phantom power
- 2 Guitar/Bass Inputs – use the Pad input for guitars and basses with high level pickup outputs, or the normal input
- Stereo Line Inputs for your line out level gear
- Stereo Monitor Input via stereo 1/4" jack
- Stereo Digital Output S/PDIF via RCA
- Stereo Line Outputs via balanced 1/4-inch
- Headphone Output with independent volume knob
- ToneDirect Monitoring – full tone low latency monitoring regardless of recording software's buffer size
- 44.1 & 48KHz, 16 & 24 bit recording
- 96KHz mode with built-in sample rate conversion for simultaneous input and output
- Pro Audio Performance with over 100dB signal-to-noise & dynamic range
- VU Meters assignable to input, record send, output and monitor levels