Edexcel A2 Music Study Guide 4th edition
We aim to get back to you within the hour, during shop hours (please see store details), to confirm your reservation. If you do not hear from us then please resend the request.
This study guide can be used throughout your Edexcel A2 Music course to support your schoolwork, and follows the specification for exams from summer 2013 onwards.
- Detailed analysis of all the set works, providing a clear and concise outline of the key features of each work and its musical context, with practice questions to help you check you have understood the information given
- Advice on how to improve your analytical writing about music
- Sample essay questions to use for practice
- Tips on how to hone your listening skills and develop your aural awareness
- In-depth guidance on the requirements of the Composition and Technical Study unit, with information on genres, instrumentation and how to develop your ideas
- Advice on how to tackle Extended Performance
- A comprehensive glossary explaining all the technical musical terms you will need to know
Written in a clear and approachable style by experienced teachers and examiners, this book will help you to prepare thoroughly for your exam.