We’re offering participants the chance to win a 12” DUBE (RRP £260.00)!
But what is a DUBE and why should you want one?
Used and loved by the likes of Thomas Lang, Stevie Wonder and Feeder, the DUBE offers four panels of percussive music making potential providing an incredibly varied range of tones, textures and sounds. The DUBE is perfect for drummers and percussionists seeking extra expression and flavour with their creative beat making and rhythms.
Every musician is different, with their own individual personalities, styles and sounds. The unqiueness of the player can be reflected in their DUBE, which can be completely customised to suit its owner’s look and musical flare. Suddenly, a cubic box becomes a personalised masterpiece, a statement, a work of art.
The DUBE is ideal for professional or amateur musicians, schools and even DJ’s, offering intuitive rhythmic accompaniment to anyone who needs a beat. An innovative instrument with incredible playability, The DUBE comes in four sizes with an internal microphone that can be amplified for use at acoustic gigs, jazz festivals, drum’n’bass nights, performance art shows, spontaneous jam sessions or wherever you need rhythm – the DUBE delivers.
How to Enter this Exclusive Competition
To be in with the chance of winning a 12” DUBE, let us know how you would customise or design your own DUBE, either by describing your idea in writing or by submitting an image of the design itself using the comment s box below!
Images can be attached to your comment and should be .jpeg, .gif or .png and no bigger than 1MB.
You must also verify your entry by sharing or tweeting this linked article on Facebook or Twitter.
Dion Dublin himself will be choosing the winner so this is a real chance to impress him with your design. Not only that, but he will be presenting the prize in person at the nearest Musicroom store (subject to availability, location and scheduling)!
Hear from the man himself, Dion Dublin, about this fantastic competition and prize:
Entries must be posted in the competition form below between September 17 and October 26. Any entries after that time will not be counted.
- Describe or create an image of a unique, custom DUBE.
- Post your text or picture entry in a comment below.
- Like or tweet this article to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
To get an idea of what Dion is looking for, prospective entrants can read his exclusive interview with the Musicroom blog, where the DUBE’s inventor talks about his favourite custom designs, including football club logos (of course) and graffiti stencil tags.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering into this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that any entrant does not, or is unable to, comply with and meet these Terms and Conditions and the competition information, Musicroom shall be entitled at its sole discretion to disqualify such entrant, without any further liability to such entrant.
- Only entries made via the published competition entry method will be deemed valid. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The closing date for this competition is 26/10/12 and the start date is 17/09/12
- To enter this competition you must be: (a) a UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Musicroom may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s name and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- This competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of The DUBE, Musicroom or the competition promoter.
- No cash alternative for the prizes stated is offered.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The winner will be the entrant who Musicroom selects to be the best of the entries by the judges [Dion Dublin].
- The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by email. If winners fail to reply within 48 hours, Musicroom reserves the right to pick another winner.
- The promoter of this competition is: Further, The Old Church, St Matthews Road, Norwich, NR1 1SP.
- These terms and conditions were set out in accordance with The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (2008) and the The British Code of Advertising, Sale Promotion and Direct Marketing Code.
4,360 total views, 2 views today