Just keeping our Ukulele Enthustiasts up to date with our planning for the exciting Pompulele Festival that is happening in Portsmouth bank holiday weekend August. In aid of St Rowans Hospice.
Lineup SO FAR:
FRIDAY 26TH OF AUGUST –
- FREE STEVEN SPROAT UKULELE WORKSHOP Musicroom Portsmouth is hosting a ukulele Workshop with the legendary master of Ukuleles between 11am – 3pm. Musicroom Portsmouth 93-95 Commercial Portsmouth PO1 1BQ.
- STEVEN SPOAT GIG at The Edge of the Wedge, Albert Road, Portsmouth. 8pm Start. Suggested donation £3.
SATURDAY 27TH OF AUGUST –
- MORNING UKULELE WORKSHOPS AT MUSICROOM & HAVELOCK COMMUNITY CENTRE hosted by the ‘Pompey Pluckers’
- AFTERNOON UKATHON AT TRINITY CHURCH Including Workshops, Performances, Grand Draw (Prize – Tanglewood Ukulele) Ukulele History Exhibition, Refreshments available!
- THE ANYTHING GOES ORCHESTRA WITH SUPPORT FROM Q-UKULELE AND THE POMPEY PLUCKERS AT THE PHOENIX PUB, SOUTSEA
SUNDAY 28TH OF AUGUST –
- AFTERNOON BUSKING AT SOUTHSEA PROMENADE FROM
The Pompey Pluckers
For more information please do not hesitate to give Musicroom Portsmouth a call on 02392 863792 or go to http://pompeypluckers.webs.com/
1,763 total views, 4 views today