The Music Education Expo 2014 is being held at the Barbican Centre in London on the 7th– 8th March
- The Music Sales Education Division will have a major presence across the conference with an exclusive presentation and opportunities to talk to experts in the field on our stand.
Come and visit the Music Sales Education team at this year’s Expo on Stand E7 where we’ll be offering:
- A wide selection of sheet music, and accessories from Musicroom.com
- MusicFirst – cloud-based music software tools for schools
- Rhinegold Education’s digital editions of the Rhinegold Education GCSE, AS and A2 Study and Revision guides
- Charanga’s exciting online learning for children and young people
- An engaging presentation on cloud computing featuring MusicFirst by Music Sales’ own Dr Jim Frankel
There will also be a special conference discount offer of 10% off on all resources available from the Musicroom.com stand.
You’ll be able to buy resources straight from the shelves, or if you’d like to place a larger order we can also arrange that.
You can register for the event free of charge (click here) and view the conference programme by clicking the following link: Expo conference programme.
1,001 total views, 2 views today