The Music Education Expo 2015 is being held at the Barbican Centre in London on the 12th- 13th March
- The Music Sales Education Division will have a major presence across the conference with an exclusive presentation and opportunities to talk to experts in the field on our stand which we’re lucky enough to be sharing with MusicFirst this year who are up for the Best Digital/Technology award!Even more exciting that this – we will be giving out GOLDEN TICKETS which entitles educators to 20% off all orders over £25 so don’t forget to grab a goodie bag and look inside!
Come and visit the Music Sales Education team at this year’s Expo on Stand E7 where we’ll be offering:
- A wide selection of sheet music, and accessories from Musicroom.com
- MusicFirst – cloud-based music software tools for schools
- Rhinegold Education’s digital editions of the Rhinegold Education GCSE, AS and A2 Study and Revision guides
- An engaging panel session titled ‘The Music Classroom of the Future’ chaired by David Ashworth accompanied by experienced practising classroom teachers.
- LEARN with over 50 high-quality professional development sessions, including insightful seminars, engaging debates and practical workshops
- BROWSE hundreds of useful products and services from over 100 exhibitors
- NETWORK with up to 2,500 of your peers in our Networking & Tech Zone and the Expo and Rhinegold cafés
- SAVE with your FREE ticket!
Music Education Expo is the one time in the year when those involved in music education will come together to meet, socialise, learn, and share their ideas with other music education professionals. The 2014 Expo attracted 2,164 visitors from the education sector, 65.5% of which were practising music teachers.
1,315 total views, 1 views today